Right now, total e-resources stands at 14 (independently procured)
- Journals of Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.
- Research and Reviews: Journal of Life Sciences.
- Omniscience: A Multidisciplinary Journal.
- Research and Reviews: Journal of Physics.
- Journal of Modern Chemistry and Chemical Technology.
Journals of Sage India Pvt. Ltd.
- Journal of Creative Communications
- Studies in History
- Indian Journal of Gender Studies
- Psychology and Developing Societies
- Indian Historical Review
- Bioscope: South Asian Screen Studies
- Margin - The Journal of Applied Economic Research
- India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs
- Gender, Technology and Development
- International Studies
Raja Peary Mohan College Library is a proud member of NLIST, (INFLIBNET [http://nlist.inflibnet.ac.in]) National Library and Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content which is part of UGC Infonet Digital Library Consorium to extend e-resources to colleges.An initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) under the NME-ICT now funded by UGC, as college component under UGC-INFONET Digital Library Consortium, it gives us access to over:
- 6000+ e-journals and
- 97000+ e-books